27 May 2013

Monday Miscellany

I haven't finished the book I'm reading still (Spice: The History of a Temptation), because it's incredibly dry. I don't know when I'll get around to finishing it, possibly on the train to DC Friday, though I'd planned to start plowing through the Hugo nominee packet on my 12-hour round trip.

I've had a couple ideas for future writing projects, so I made notes about them in a notebook so I don't forget what I wanted to write about, and also to give my brain something to work on while I'm doing other things. The current WIP is in progress. I've gotten to the point in the outline where I was kind of fuzzy, so this means I need to decide a few things. And I don't wanna, so it's rough going.

Mystery Brewing has been having a grand opening for their taproom/public house all weekend, and I've been every day. They debuted a different beer each day, so I had to go try them. Of course! I'll be going over later today, after they open at noon. Maybe not right at noon. Not sure.

I don't think I've posted cat pictures in a long time (or ever?), so here are my cats.


Claire likes to sit by me when I'm working.


Mylene is photogenic.


Luna disapproves.


Meyrin likes ladders.

No comments: