I get emails every now and then from Amazon, telling me what they think I should buy. Here's the latest, because it amused me. This is the order they're in in the email, too.
1. Brilliant Orange: The Neurotic Genius of Dutch Football, by David Winner
2. Frederica, by Georgette Heyer
3. Inverting the Pyramid: A History of Football Tactics, by Jonathan Wilson
4. Cotillion, by Georgette Heyer
5. The Ball is Round: A Global History of Soccer, by David Goldblatt
6. Shades of Milk and Honey, by Mary Robinette Kowal
7. Intruder (Foreigner #13), by CJ Cherryh
8. The Nonesuch, by Georgette Heyer
This, apparently, is what happens when you order Glamour in Glass at the same time as a football book, and have some Heyer in your purchase history, too.